Job description :
1. Conduct consultations and psycho-educational evaluations of children from
18months to young adults. - includes developmental evaluations, tests of
autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, language and other processing issues.
2. Write clear detailed reports.
3. Develop treatment/intervention plans.
4. Carry out individual and group therapy programmes – counseling, study skills,
social skills groups etc.
5. Collaborate with schools and/or other professionals in providing a holistic
approach to assessment and treatment.
1. Team player
2. Strong communication skills
3. Flexibility in working with families from a broad cultural background
4.Knowledge and experience using a variety of psychological and
neuropsychological testing instruments will be an advantage.
1. Minimum qualifications of a Masters in Educational/clinical Psychology from an established programme.
2. Member of professional psychological association/society
3. Eligible for membership with Singapore Psychological Society
– Register of Psychologists.